Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Our Eventful Day

SO today was quiet eventful. Jace and I did alot of stuff for the new apartment and ran errands and got a marriage license and so much more done today. It was nice. We even won $5 out of Jaces cereal box. It was awesome. I never win, but Jace did this time. :) After all our errands we decided to go to Cafe Rio for dinner. Monday is the Enchilada Special so we like to go there on Monday's so it's cheaper. After we ate, we were at the stop light waiting for it to change green and we see 2 cop cars coming towards us with their lights one. They turned down the street we were and then we saw that there were 3 cops already down the road surounding this silver dodge with their guns pulled. Then the other cops that we saw just getting there stomped on their breaks and pulled their guns too. Jace and I turned down the road cuz we were curious and just wanted to go behind them but we had to stop and this other officer told us to turn around and go the other way. It was crazy! I recorded part of it cuz I had my camera but this is the only picture I got of it all.

Later that night Jace and I were sitting on the bed looking up how to clean up those dumb flouresence bulbs that have mercury in them and we heard the loudest crack of lighting I have ever heard. The room lite up at the same time. I thought we had got shot or a bomb went of or something cuz it was so loud. Needless to say I blamed it on the lightbulb and the dumb enviromentalists for making "green" light bulbs. They may save the environment, but the bulb could kill me. Not thanks. Anyway, Jace and I had quite the day and will probably remember that thunder forever.





No comments: