Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wedding Day!

Our wedding day was the best! It had been rainy all week but the skies were clear for our big day. It was great. I woke up around 5 am to get ready and Jace I were sealed around 11:30 in the Bountiful Temple. It was so amazing. I loved it. Its the best feeling to know that we will be together forever. I love him so much. He is my bestest friend ever and now he never has to go home again cuz now it's legal for him to live with me. Hehe. :)


Tailee woke up just before i left to say goodbye to me. She was so cute. She didn't talk to anyone else or look at anyone else til she got to me. She is the best. I love her lots.


YEAH!!!!!! We are finally married. :) He is a good kisser too. :)


I think he is grabbing my butt or at least all that fluff in the dress.


After all the pictures and smiling we went to Wendy's! Mmmm. We were both dead from 3 hours of pictures. We got lots of funny looks too driving around like this.

No comments: