Thursday, July 9, 2009

4-wheeling

We went 4-wheeling on today before we left for home. It was so much fun. I had to take pictures since we hadn't gone in a while. we rode up the mountain and ate then came back down. I got stung by a bee though. It got caught between mine and Jaces arms and stung me. It hurt and just kept stinging. But Doctor Mom was prepared. She covered my arm in pain relieving cream and some Tylenol. She is awesome. I have great in-laws and love them lots. We can''t wait to go 4-wheeling again.


Riding on the 4-wheeler. We were driving when I took this too. :) Action shots are the best.

Also took this while driving. They are so cute.

Getting all doctored up from my bee sting.

X Marks the spot.

Our dirty faces and brown noses after riding.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was a blast! Loved the water part and all the butterflies, I have never seen that many Monarchs at one time. Doc Mom is what I'm best at, ha ha. And yeah I love you too. You and Jace are so perfect for each other!