Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Sick Day

So I woke up on Tuesday morning and my stomach was all cramped and just painful. I couldn't even really stand. It was no fun. I called in sick to the hospital so I didn't have to work there but I managed to sit at the apartments for an hour and worked there. Jace was so awesome. He stayed with me all day and was telling me to just lay down and relax, but you know me I just kept trying to do stuff. I wanted ice cream so we went to Spoon Me and got some frozen yogurt. It was really good. It all natural and I had a banana and strawberries on mine. Jaces was oreos vanilla waffers and white chocolate mini chips. He likes his sweets. We went to walmart too and got me a Playstation Game so i would just lay on the couch and relax. We bought me Little Big Planet. I call it Little Big Rag Doll cuz the character is a sack doll. It is a realloy fun game and I love it. I finally have a game to play. :) Jace was so awesome to think of getting me that so hold still. He the best husband ever and I am so grateful I found him.


My game and frozen yogurt. :)

No comments: