Friday, January 7, 2011

Bolts growing up!

Our sweet little kitty Bolt is now 6 months old! He's growing up so fast and is so much fun. I'm so glad we were able to get him. He is getting so big though. I didn't really notice how big he actually is until I looked at pictures from the first day we got him. He was so tiny!!! Lately he has been very curious. He loves the toilet, bathtub, kitting his litter out of his potty, poking his head through the blinds and playing with his toys and food. Yes he plays with his food. He will get a piece out of his dish and slide across the floor chasing it then finally eats it. He also loves to watch the kids playing outside in the front yard. They went back to school this week so he has been meowing at the window for them. He will run from side to side chasing the kids in the window. He just loves watching them and I love watching him. He still gets "needy" though and I have to hold him and he tries to suck my neck. If anyone knows how to make that stop please let me know. Anyway, Here are some pic's of him and how much he has grown.

First day we got him. He barely takes up a corner of his bed.

Getting a little bit bigger. Fills up a side of his bed. I love how his
mouse is in bed with him. He loves that thing.


Fills up his bed. :) So cute.


Still getting bigger!

I love this picture of him. He looks so bored. Haha.

Being "needy". This is a daily thing.

No comments: