Saturday, January 22, 2011

Frisbee Golf

Last Wednesday we had gorgeous weather down here in sunny St. George so I decided that we needed to be outside and enjoy it. I decided to surprise Jace with a Frisbee. Weird I know, but since we got the move Jace jas been playing disc golf and he is really good. I of course am not so good at it but remember playing as a kid and not being to bad. SO, I decided it would be fun to really test our frisbee skills and play for real. Not on the playstation. I ran and got us two frisbee's at Ben Franklin in one of my breaks in school so I'd have them when I got home from class at 3. I was so excited to play and couldn't wait for class to get over. When it did I hurried out the doors only to find that the dang breeze had picked up. :( Kinda bummed me out. I gave Jace his frisbee and told him my whole plan of surprising him and that I was mad the breeze came to play with us. He told me that we could still play and at least try. So we walked to the park and played for about 30 minutes in the gusts of wind. It was pretty fun. I was still crummy but better in life than on the game. Jace was fair definetly better on the game though. Not sure what that all means but heck, we had a blast playing!

What a cutie!

Winning shot! - for that hole.


Cute couple don't you think?!?

No comments: