Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Moving!

So I have been slacking on this whole blogging thing and I apologize. I will try my hardest to do better but I don't guarantee anything since I have been super busy. Hopefully when we are done with school in May I will be better at it. If not, I apologize in advance. :) Anyway, on with the update.
Jace and I have been really busy with school and Jace has been busy with work too. He was able to fly last week to Salt Lake from the new St. George Airport too. He was excited but I was nervous the whole time since I don't like airplanes. It's nice to have him home this week and not leaving to teach a class. We have 9 weeks of school left and we are so excited to NOT be busy anymore. Jace will be completely done too! He is graduating May 6 with his Bachelors Degree and I am so so proud of him and all his hard work. These last 9 weeks are going to be hard though because we are both ready to be done with school.
A couple weekends ago we were able to finally take a vacation which helped rejuvenate us a little. We went to Fillmore for our vacation and it was so relaxing and nice. I just love going there and not having to do anything like clean my house or study and it is so quiet there too. I love not hearing all the semi's outside all night or the garbage man at 6:30 am. It's simply wonderful. We also spent the weekend doing some research and planning for this coming May. We have been talking about moving to Fillmore and hope to make that our permanent home too. Summer will be a good time to see if it would work out for us, so we asked if we could live with Jace's parents for the summer and they said yes! They are so nice. I just love my in-laws. Our things would be put in storage while we lived with his parents so we spend a little of our weekend getting prices. There are only a couple storage unit options in Fillmore and one of the owners is in the ward. Jace talked to him about prices for a storage unit and they are very reasonably priced. Thanks heavens! But we got an even better deal. The owner has been looking for a couple to live in the apartment there and be on-site managers. He knows Jace from one of his sons playing with him when they were young and offered the position to Jace and I! We very happily accepted the offer and are so excited to be moving to Fillmore. Now we don't have to put our stuff in storage and get to live in a very cute 2 bedroom apartment with a garage! We are counting down the weeks. We will be moving right when it's getting really warm here and just about perfect in Fillmore. Perfect time to move. :) I am so grateful things are working out for us to move. We are truely blessed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! :) We can help each other move!!! :) I am so excited for you guys!!! At least we will still be close enough to visit each other!!! :)