Friday, March 25, 2011

Update!!!

Jace and I have been busy getting everything packed and ready for moving in 6 weeks. We have taken up a couple loads in Dory (our Escape) and we dont have too much left to pack besides the big furniture and kitchen stuff. We are getting very excited to move and can't believe how fast time is actually going. It use to be a little over 10 weeks but now only 6. happy day. Last week we were able to find a GORGEOUS kitchen table and 6 chairs on KSL.com. I just love it adn it will look so good in the new apartment. I can't wait to eat at an actual table again. It will feel so strange! We also found a new washer and dryer for a really good deal. I am so excited to use them. They are almost the exact same as the ones we have that I absolutely love so I hope they work just as good. There hasn't been to much excitement going on around here besides moving plans and our crazy kitty being silly. He keeps us entertained. Hope everyone is doing good. Love you all.

No comments: